Fluor S.A. / Oferta z dnia: 07/12/2013
|Stanowisko: ||Construction Manager / Kierownik Budowy|
|Miejsce pracy: ||Rejon Pomorski / zachodniopomorskie / Polska|
Fluor S.A. Gliwice is a subsidiary of Fluor Corporation, one of the World's largest, publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance and project management companies. Consistently rated as one of the world's safest contractors, we design, build and maintain the world's most complex and challenging capital projects.
Currently we are looking for prospective candidates for our potential projects in Poland and abroad to join our future construction management teams executing the work for our Clients.
The Construction Manager provides leadership and is primarily engaged in management activities that establish the allocation and utilization of assigned projects resources and personnel.
The Construction Manager reports to the Project Director / Manager, and is responsible for all construction activities within the areas listed below.
Areas of responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Performs management, supervision and coordination of all subcontracted work associated with site execution, prefabrication, assembly, testing and pre-commissioning
• Manages the execution of all associated construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards.
• Controls project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all contractor construction resources including manpower, materials, tools, and equipment.
• Provides input for the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction engineers and planners.
• Ensures that daily and weekly short-range planning is maintained through the use of the project Workface Planning program.
• Monitors productivity and cost and implements appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and cost-effectiveness.
• Implements the site safety and security procedures and project work rules.
• Acts as the Site Safety Program leader for the project location.
• Other duties as assigned.
•Engineering Degree/Technical Engineering Qualification or Construction related discipline certification,
•Has extensive construction project and technical experience on big or large size Projects,
•Has good English language skills (read, write & speech) plus other language, would also be an advantage but is not compulsory,
•Combination of Home Office and Site experience within Europe, 8 – 15 Years,
•Demonstrates willingness and ability to travel both internationally and domestically.
• Experienced in LSTK, PMC, EP, EPC, EPCm, EPCC, CM, FEL, FEED, Turnover, Pre-commissioning, etc., type project for strategic planning, implementation and execution.
• Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, and Primavera scheduling software.
- Professional Registration preferred
- Working experience in heavy industry (on Petrochemical Projects) will be preferable
- M.Sc. degree is a plus
Zobacz pełną ofertę: http://www.infopraca.pl/praca/construction-manager-kierownik-budowy/rejon-pomorski/9672252